This confidentiality policy is valid from 25.05.2018
1. Who are we?
Enio Bonchev Production Ltd., with VAT No. BG131240076 and Enio Bonchev Ltd., with VAT No. BG121800256, address: 11, Slavyanska Str., Sofia, Bulgaria is a personal data administrator by General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EC 2016/679-GDPR) and local legislation.
We strive to provide you with maximum transparency about why we need your data and how we store it.
2. How to contact us?
If you have any questions about this Policy, you want to exercise any of your rights or you suspect that your personal data may be processed in violation of the law or your wishes, you may contact us at the following contacts:
Enio Bonchev Production Ltd. / Enio Bonchev Ltd.
11, Slavyanska Street, Entrance V, office 9
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
Phone: +359 2 9863995
3. What information do we collect for you?
In Enio Bonchev Production Ltd. / Enio Bonchev Ltd. we process mainly personal data that you as our client provide us voluntarily in the course of our business relations. We can also receive information that contains your personal information, our business partners, or public records.
We may process the following personal data related to your party:
• Name, surname, telephone, e-mail, job / profession, delivery address;
• Name, surname, telephone, position / profession - for telephone communication;
• E-mail - on request;
• Name, surname, telephone, e-mail, job / profession, delivery address - when processing inquiries and orders / contracts for products / services provided by the company;
• Bank account number – for payment and accounting purposes.
Without providing us with the personal information described above, we will not be able to perform the services you expect from us.
4. Why do we need this data?
We process your personal data only for the following purposes:
4.1. Handling inquiries and orders / contracts for products / services provided by the company or for supplies of goods and services for the companies’ needs, as well as the relationships that arise on this occasion;
4.2. Provision of third parties (couriers, subcontractors, etc.).
5. On what basis do we process your personal data?
In order to process your personal data lawfully, a valid legal basis is required. Depending on the purpose, we process your personal data on the following grounds:
• Execution of a contract / application or preliminary steps for performance of a contract - for the purposes of item 4.1
When processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time that will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
6. What do we do with the collected personal data?
Enio Bonchev Production Ltd. / Enio Bonchev Ltd. processes your personal data by electronic means for recording and storing information or on paper. All electronic and paper media containing personal data are protected by appropriate organizational and technical measures as required to prevent the accidental or wilful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration or distribution as well as other illegal forms of processing.
Your personal data in electronic form is stored by the companies on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, on restricted access servers located in secured premises, whose security measures are subject to ongoing review. Servers are protected by antivirus software.
7. How long do we store your personal data?
We store your data for the term specified in the applicable regulatory requirements. If no such time limit is specified, your data will be destroyed after the purposes for which they were collected.
We store your data for the following terms:
• The data on completed orders such as invoices, records, shipping notes are stored in accordance with current legislation.
• The remaining data is stored as long as it is necessary to meet the goals or until you withdraw your consent.
8. What are your rights?
• To be informed about the processing of your personal information;
• To have access to the stored data;
• To request a correction if this data is inaccurate, no longer valid or updated;
• To request termination of all data storage;
• You request limited access of data processing;
• To request transfer of your personal data to a third party;
• To object to the processing of your personal data;
If you believe that your personal data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to refer the matter to the competent court, as well as the Personal Data Protection Commission at: 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Str., 1592 Sofia, Bulgaria, Tel. 02/9153518, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.cpdp.bg